This fall I joined the cross country team. I had no prior experience to running and hadn’t trained very much. Throughout the season I learned a lot about how to transform from barely being able to run a mile, to running 5 or 6 miles a day. If you are looking to get in shape, follow my blog. I will be posting about my personal experiences with running. What you should eat, workouts to do stretches, and more.
- WORKOUT TIPS
- Start by running a few miles outside or on a treadmill, just see what you can do.
- You should be running 6 days a week. Even if it is just a short jog one day, it’s important to form a habit.
- Join a running club! nothing will push you like the help of others! If you can always run in groups.
- Wear a Fitbit, or track how many miles you do, and how much time.
- Make a goal, have an expectation for yourself
- Improve your mental state. Really push yourself to go the extra mile, believe in yourself!
Mental will is a muscle that needs exercise, just like the muscles of the body.”– Lynn Jennings
- Always stretch before and after a run!
- Roll out your muscles after a run
- I will be posting my workout plan, and what I eat to prepare for a run. So follow me to get updated.